GENERAL RULES OF XUQ TOURIST ACCOMMODATION GROUP
This information is for public use and is registered with the Castilla La Mancha Community Board. Document which informs you that when making any reservation for any XUQ accommodation either, through our website, as through any platform or travel agent, you accept the following general rules:
- Under no circumstances will more people than those established be allowed, this being the reason to terminate their stay early.
- Annoying, unhealthy, harmful, dangerous or illegal activities may not be carried out in the accommodation, this being the reason to terminate your stay in advance.
- The occupants must treat the accommodation and its contents with respect, and not remove anything from it as they will be responsible for the damage and / or theft caused.
- Any damage caused by non-compliance with these rules will be billed and charged to the card number provided as a deposit.
- No noise or disturbances can be made after 12 o’clock, to avoid disturbing other guests.
- If they find any deficiency, they must notify the service as soon as possible and during the stay to give the opportunity to clarify the solution during your stay. XUQ will not accept any claim after departure. You cannot modify the distribution of the furniture in any room. Optional services and activities are not included in the price of the stay.
- If required at reception you will find a basic emergency kit.
- Regardless of the fact that all the accommodations have a fire extinguisher, the complex has an anti-fire warning system, in which it detects any presence of smoke in any of the rooms, if any sensor detects smoke, it would trigger the alarm of the entire complex, If this alarm jump was fortuitous, it will turn itself off after 3 minutes.
- We have complaint forms at your disposal.
- CHECK-IN: The entrance to the suite can be done from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., since the guests of the night before your stay leave at 12:00 p.m., and we need that margin of time to prepare, clean , and disinfect the suite. We follow very exhaustive cleaning and disinfection protocols, for your peace of mind and safety. They will be able to access your suite from 4:00 p.m. directly, with the access code that will be provided 48 hours before entry via email.
- Although we love you to you, meeting you, explaining and teaching you a little more about the history of XUQ, currently we live in a situation that we are forced to encourage minimal contact with our staff, for your safety and for ours. Therefore, you have to check-in online and sign the “traveler registration” part (this being mandatory for all guests and prior entry to the accommodation) through an email that will be sent 48 hours before entry, to avoid going through reception upon arrival and minimize risk areas thanks to our COVID FREE protocols.
- his email will also contain tourist and gastronomic information about the area as well as information on how to get there and information of interest to you before and during your stay.
- If you do not show up on the day of your arrival until 22:00, it will be understood that you have lost the reservation and it is not reclaimable under any circumstances.
- CHECK-OUT: Check-out of the suite can be done until 12:00.
Regulations during your stay :
- Chimneys: The rooms that contain chimneys will be operative from November 1 to April 31. Upon arrival, you will have the firewood necessary for your night or nights of stay. It is totally forbidden to cook inside the fireplaces. Due to the fact that we are in a PROGEED ENVIRONMENT with a high risk of fire, it is totally forbidden to use barbecues on windy days
- Barbecues: If you want to make use of the barbecues, you only have to bring a bag of charcoal, lighting tablets and a lighter or matches. If your stay does not have a private barbecue on your terrace, within the Landscape Club you will find a common space with barbecues, a small kitchen, a toilet, etc. In it you will find all the necessary utensils. Due to the fact that we are in a PROGEED ENVIRONMENT with a high risk of fire, it is totally forbidden to use barbecues on windy days.
- Jacuzzis / Pools: The private heated jacuzzis in the suites, for hygiene reasons, will be empty upon arrival. To be used, they have to be filled with hot water at the temperature you estimate as many times as you want. To guarantee the rest of the other guests, we inform you that you can make use of the private jacuzzis from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Breakfast: All reservations have breakfast included, because our breakfast area is closed by our COVID FREE protocols. Breakfast will be served in the suite itself, which will be found on the day of your arrival, so that you can have breakfast the next day at the time you want. If your stay is more than one night, breakfasts will be replenished daily.
- Cleaning service: Our philosophy at XUQ is to live in a sustainable way and not be intrusive in your stay, in such a way that we do not offer cleaning service or daily change of towels and sheets, unless it is required on your part. In that case we would be delighted to provide you with the necessary cleaning and bathroom textiles service for stays of more than one night. If you require our services, you have to communicate it through WhatsApp to reception at 653 755 458 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., informing about the suite in which you are staying and at what time within the aforementioned time scale you can enter our team to her.
- Animals: For hygiene, PETS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. If the presence of a pet is detected in any accommodation, their stay will be terminated in advance and guests will be penalized with an amount of € 500 for cleaning and disinfection.
- Only Adults: To guarantee rest and disconnection for all our guests, our complex is for adults only.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the accommodations, according to Law 28/2005, of December 26 (BOE of December 27). This being the reason to terminate their stay early and guests will be penalized with an amount of € 500 for cleaning the walls and textiles.
- Parking: We have one free parking space per suite in our private parking.
- Restaurant: Currently we do not have a restaurant service, although all our rooms have fully equipped kitchens, with all the necessary utensils and available for use.
- Equipment: All suites have bed linen, bath and hand towels, cleaning kit, Premium Rituals Amenities, candles, etc.
- At the time of booking you will have to pay 100% of the stay. By choosing a standard or predetermined rate, you can modify or cancel the reservation, thus refunding the full amount paid for it, up to 14 days before the date of entry. Within those 14 days before entry, you can only choose new dates of stay and modify your reservation, if for any reason or restriction due to COVID-19, it is impossible for you to enjoy your reservation. Thus, up to one year to redeem the modification of dates from the day you had your reservation. This procedure has to be carried out directly at 653755458 or through firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the holder of the reservation, reservation number and dates of the new stay, if any.
- If you cancel a reservation already paid before 14 days before arrival, you must send an email to email@example.com, including the reservation number, as well as an account number of the owner of the same so that our accounting department proceed to the refund by bank transfer, which will be effective within a maximum period of 15 days from its cancellation.
- If you choose a NON-REFUNDABLE rate, the reservation cannot be modified or canceled under any circumstances or circumstances.
XUQ reserves the right of admission or cancellation of the reservation if it is not respected.
XUQ will not hesitate to send you by cash on delivery any object that you have forgotten in the accommodation.
XUQ will appreciate any suggestions you can offer us in order to make your stay more pleasant.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TELEPHONE : +34 653 755 458